Friday, 4 November 2011

BIrthday treats for me:-)

Hi Ladies
Hope you are all fit and well and enjoying life.  Well, where has the last year gone?  It doesn't seem like 2 minutes since I was celebrating my birthday, and now it's almost here again.  Since I am not in work on Sunday, Elliot & Teddy wanted to celebrate tonight, so they sang to me and we all had a peice of cake, they gave me some gifts, but I won't open them until Sunday. They are just so gorgeous - and I got lots of kisses and cuddles too!Tomorrow my car is going for a service, so I have an early start, and then I am off to a Bonfire & Firework party.  On Sunday I am going to see John Barrowman in Blackpool with two of my lovely friends - Lee & Kevin, so I am really looking forward to seeing them, and of course, the show is the icing on the cake so to speak!  Last night I managed to make a few more Christmas cards, so here they are!  Happy Crafting and have a fun weekend xxx


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday. I hope you enjoyed the show. Lovely cards. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete