
Well, the dreaded school holidays have begun for the 3 boys I look after - almost 10 weeks, they are off until the 9th of September, so if the posts are few and far between that is the reason why. We had a bbq last night for Jamies(aged 9) leaving party from school - he is going to Boarding school in September, so it was almost 10 pm by the time that finished. Earlier in the day, Teddy (aged almost 3) and I were making marshmallows dipped in chocolate, so this is a little pic I took of him, during the process. He broke up the chocolate for melting, then skewered the mallows on the cocktail sticks, and of course, managed to eat a few along the way!! You would just want to eat him if you saw him - he is sooooooooooo cute! Have fun ladies xxx
Awww he is lovely! Kathleen x
ReplyDelete